Friday, January 23, 2009

Preachin'

Gossip is worthless. People are going to talk about you. So what? People are going to judge you not knowing what you've been through. So what? I don't know any old people who say "I'm glad I talked so much trash about people! That made my life better!" Pray for the trash-talkers to realize that all the time they spend talking about you, they could be working on making themselves happy. I do enjoy a good read of "National Enquirer", though. You know you do, too.

-Angela Nissel.....AKA Jessica's soul sista'

3 comments:

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

Can I get an AMEN? Seems like I was writing about just this very thing a couple days ago.

Stitchblade said...

AMEN!

Misti Mayhem said...

I agree.. but we are AWESOME.. so who cares what people say/think.. My motto if it aint't true..screw em.. and if it is, you have one of two choices.. stand up for whatever it is, or apologize & admit that you are wrong.. and if they form an opinion about something they have no life experience in/about.. well.. I just giggle. People are hot & cold.. it's human nature.. for some of us though.. silly rabbits never learn....

Post a Comment

Breath in that awesomeness that is us........

 

  © 2009 Big Wheel Bitches

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Made Awesome by Stitchblade Designs