Thursday, January 22, 2009

Savannah Georgia Bash FEB 7th 2009

Dana, our bitch down in Savannah Georgia will be at this rad show. I'm pretty sure it's her husbands birthday bash. I am also pretty certain it is hosted by the Wingmen M.C.. See I can only say I am "pretty certain" because she sent me this crazy ass email that was all in alien or some shit. Like binary code, and I had to decipher it. I'm sure she can post a comment on this clarifying any info I missed.

What I can make out for certain is on Saturday, February 7th 2009, ROCKET 350 and THE DEFILER's are playing. No cover, 21+. Wingmen Clubhouse, 69 Ross Rd Savannah Ga. 31405.

If you go to this you better behave....or "Dana BWB" may just have to kick your ass. Dude, just look...that's a look of a killer!
Plus, Gary will be there and I heard he's god. That's what I read on myspace anyways so it must be true.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It IS indeed Feb. 7th and it will be freakin' awesome!! Three great bands, oh and the third band is Triple Edge, a local cover band that plays all the southern rock songs you know and can sing along to. You all should know The Defiler's and Rocket 350. This show is Freakin' FREE people. The Wingmen MC are paying for it all, so all you gotta bring is drinking money and a good attitude. I probably won't be doing any ass kicking, I'll be working the crowd with a bud light in my hand, probably even in a can cause thats how I roll. I'm classy like that. Be there or be square fuckers! Oh, and I will kick your ass if I have to, but I'd rather just enjoy the show.

Post a Comment

Breath in that awesomeness that is us........

 

  © 2009 Big Wheel Bitches

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika Made Awesome by Stitchblade Designs